Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm Baaack

After 2 weeks of the whole family having the flu it seems we are all coming around and things are getting back to normal here at home. Justice missed a week and a half and Jordan was out for a few days too. Rob, what a trooper, went to work sick as a dog cause they have no extra staff to cover his shifts at either store.

On the Sockret Pal front I just received a postcard and chocolates, well marzipan covered in dark chocolate(Yummy) from my pal. WOOOt!!! It tastes awesome and they boys and hubby enjoy it as well. Looks like my pal is overseas, another Wooot!!! Thanks so much Sockret Pal, and i'll keep an eye out for your package. I just purchased some yarn from an online store for my Sockret Pal and it's enroute as I type this. Hope she loves it, it's some gorgeous handdyed sock yarn and now i'm just trying to figure out what to use for her socks. Decisions, Decisions....

Tanya, your package is going in the mail tomorrow, sorry for the delay and I'm not posting pics till she receives it. Don't want to spoil the surprise.

On the knitting front, I've started a pair of worsted weight(first ones) using Galaxy, they are knitting up quickly to boot. I started a scarf for Justice or Collin, not sure which yet since they both like the colors. There's also a few dishclothes in the works, nice little stocking/package stuffers too.

Sorry, no pics, will get them up this weekend. Thanks again Sockret Pal, you rock.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Yeah! Package in the mail! I've been checking the mail everyday and all I've received was the "sock of doom" ... which was awesome too! I'm glad to hear your family and you are back on the mend. Flu season is starting early this year.

6:29 p.m.  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Glad that everyone is doing much better now!

7:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home