Tuesday, July 18, 2006

KSKS bag, a Questionnaire and more

Here are the answers to Shelby's questions she asked the people in her SP8 group. Here's my answers:
1) What is your favorite season of the year?
Spring is my favorite, a time for change and looking forward to all the new things ahead.
2) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
I haven't been on vacation for years(and I mean years) but if we had to pick it would be a lakeside cabin so we could boat and fish.
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
Maryland but during the Sheep and Wool Fest, hehe.
4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be?
Mom
5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be?
A pair of lace socks to knit.
6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get??
Addis, bamboo dpns, tons of Lorna's laces, STR, some alpaca and some really great lace weight merino.

Also completed this past week were my 2-12 inch crochet squares and 4-6 inch crochet squares and they are in the mail, w00t!! I blocked my lace scarf(my design) today and it is just amazing, it turned out way better than I expected. It really came to life during the blocking process and I really don't like to block, mind you this is only the second lace project I've ever made. (sorry no pics, will be sending the pattern off in the next month, cross your fingers).

Now on the Swap front, presenting my KSKS bag and goodies I am sending to my pal:





Yes, those are little kitties knitting and sewing on the bag (talk about calling out to be a knitters bag or what), the inside lining has balls of wool. I made the bag twice the size of "Yarn Envy's Leetle Bag" pattern and included a little pocket on the inside. I hope my pal likes everything and I included some snackies as well plus some Knit Picks Dye your own with Kool Aid for funsies.

I am also preparing my SP8 pals final package. Only 1 1/2 more months left till the end of SP8 and the big reveal, w00t, w00t!!!

Well, that's all I have except it has been very hot here in Lethbridge and the little guys are constantly talking about how they can't wait till Halloween or Christmas. They really can't stand the heat this time of year.

Happy knitting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Thanks for answering! I'm loving the little kitten knitting bag, that is just way too cute! As for your MSW wish, if you ever decide to make the trek, you can always crash at our place!

9:40 a.m.  
Blogger Teri.p said...

What an adorable bag - and as for the rest? well, your kitte is one luckee duckee!

1:39 p.m.  
Blogger Heide said...

Adorable sock bag! The kitty knitting fabric is purfect for a cat-loving knitter and that sock yarn is delectible.

9:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home