Thursday, May 18, 2006

Heeelllloooo There!



Hey all, long time no post. Bad blogger, with all the hot weather I can't keep my little guys indoors long enough to get some computer work done. I've got my flowers planted in front and in some pots around the yard. I also got some trimming done on the tree out front as well. After that was all said and done I nursed my huge blister on the palm of my right hand(main knitting hand to boot).

On the knitting front not much happening. I've come to a point were I am having second sock syndrome and have decided not to start anymore projects till those darned socks are done. I've got two secret projects on the go and one may be for my secret pal. Yes it is only a week in but what the heck, start planning and get this baby going.

Well it is the season finale of ER tonight, yes, I'm a tv junkie but do try to knit during commercials. Maybe finish a sock tonight who knows.

Hey, if you are out checking blogs, stop by Michelle's blog and say hi. She could use some support right now. Thanks.

Here's a couple pics of my dogs, Xena, the big red girl and Barky, the black and tan. Tried to take pics of the boys in the sprinkler but that didn't work out, got sprayed twice. Have a good one all.

2 Comments:

Blogger mainiax said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:14 p.m.  
Blogger mainiax said...

thank you for the kind words I really needed that, the way I'm starting to look at it is it really cant get to much worse can it. Maybe when all this rain ends it will start to cheer me up, I can hope. thanks again for listening to me rant.

12:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home