Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm a baaaad blogger

Wow, it has been 8 days since my last post. I better start getting with the program.

Now where do we begin, oh, what a f*%$#n week. It has been rainy and dark here, total downer. Trying to finish the spring cleaning and I want to get my new craft/computer/kids tv room painted next weekend. Picking out paint colors and being in this blah mood nothing seems right. Any suggestions???? I'm looking for something that will brighten my mood, enhance creativity(boy do I need that). I was thinking maybe oranges, no blues, to me it is to depressing and no white. I love color and have lived in homes either with that fake wood panelling(my parents favorite) or white walls. Trying to get out of this knitting funk, I want to start a bunch of different projects but I know I should finish of my socks and maybe even get hubby's socks done.

Spring is usually a good time for me to get things done, well once March is over anyway. March total bites ass and usually gets me in a funk for a while. March 24, 2002(Palm Sunday if you're Catholic) was the day my father passed away and 10 days before I gave birth to my little guy, Collin Clifford(named after my dad and his father). You would think that after 4 years things would get a little easier but hell no. I did manage to have a good time celebrating Collin's 4th birthday, where did the time go.

I did manage to get some knitting done. I'm working on a test pattern for Bev right now and finished the first sock and half done its mate. I have to tell you, this is one of the best fitting socks I've knit that has a pattern in it. Pics to follow once the other is complete. I'm using the Knit Picks stripes my SP, Chrissy sent me in my last package. Love the pattern. I've also been working on my Xmas rock socks, on the heel for the second sock. Those socks really rock, just love the coloring on them.

Time to make some banana bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home