Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me and SP7 Reveal!!!!!


It is my 35th Birthday today, I'm feeling old.

So exactly what age is considered Middle Aged?? Hubby and I had the debate on that today and he says 35, I say 40. Lucky me he is 2 years older than me and in 3 years I can have 40 plastic buzzards sitting pretty on our lawn for his Birthday, lol!!


Now onto my exciting news, I just received a package today from my SP7 with the reveal. Drum roll please....Chrissy has been my spoiler for the last 3 months and did a wonderful job. Thank you so much Chrissy for the best giftees. Chrissy has been the best pal, sending ecards, emails and kick ass packages. This round of SP has been the best for me, Thanks again Chrissy. Here's a pic of my last package.


The Christmas Rock is now being wound into a ball and if I can pick a pattern before it gets to late tonight I will cast on for a pair of socks. I also received some Crystal Palace DPN's, Knit Picks Simple Stripes(love the blues), Quirky Quilting Book(which is great I've been wanting to dust of the old sewing machine and very short on ideas for projects) and a felted pincushion. Check out Chrissy's blog she is one talented woman with alot on the go. Good luck with the Sock Yarn Addicts' Club, I checked out the blog and decided that was something I couldn't do, I'm weak I know. But I'm happy!!!

Speaking of sock yarn, I bought myself a little birthday gift yesterday from Dani over at Knitting Sunshine, a skein of Neapolitan, love the colors plus it is my favorite icecream flavor.

Time to make supper, more tomorrow, Thanks again Chrissy!!!
Happy Knitting Everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! well a little belated on my part but still the best of wishes.. I wouldnt consider i am middle age till i hit my 60's

10:57 p.m.  
Blogger Shelby said...

Happy birthday Tammy!!!

11:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home