Tuesday, February 28, 2006

And the Winner is ?


KT from Lookie What I Made!

KT's guess was 52 pair of socks and I have enough sock yarn to make 55 pair(20 pair are with handpainted sock yarn)!!! This doesn't include my weekend purchases and what I received from my aunt this past week!!! Thanks to those that guessed, Wendy you were darn close, I'm now up to 58 pair with the recent purchase and gift. I will be donating 10 skeins to the local senior knitting club who knit socks, mittens and stuff for the homeless and 1 skein of Opal goes to KT.

I think I'm going to make this some kind of ritual on holding contests on my blog. I'll be up to 75 posts in the next month or so, so keep an eye out another skein or two of sock yarn will be up for grabs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

If you want to start small knit your little guys some socks. That's what I did and boy do they work up fast once you get the hang of it.

2:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*LOL* that was a fun lil contest! I was close!!! Good job K.T.!!! .. Oh by the way loved the medevil wedding that is awesome!!!.. I go to the rennassance (spelling sucks for that word) fair and also the scottish festival they are great fun.

4:46 a.m.  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Congrats! That is a serious lot of sock yarn! My puny stash pays humble homage toyour horde of yarn.

2:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home