Saturday, February 11, 2006

Olympic Progress and other stuff



Here it is, after knitting most of the morning I have completed 9 repeats of the pattern on the Branching Out Scarf, that is 95 rows including the 5 rows of garter stitch. All I can say is Swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeetttttttt!!! I haven't even had to frog since last nites dips in the frog pond. I am still using life lines too, better to be safe than sorry.


On Thursday I received my kpixie order and here they are in all their glory, introducing the twins from left to right in pic 1 are:
Artyarns Ultramerino4 col#129(for my oldest son), Artyarns Ultramerino4 col#117 and Claudia Handpainted "plumicious"(I have been wanting forever).

Pic two we have from left to right:
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport #46 jeans and last but not least the big boys,Bartlett Glen Tweeds "granite". Everyone is happy in their new home and looking forward to becoming a new pair of socks for moi.


Yesterday I went to Knit & Knatter at the LYS, had a great time, it has been 2 weeks since my last visit. Showed off my STR and my kpixie yarns and they were fondled by everyone.

I'm all signed up to take my for my Beginners Spinning course at Shuttleworksfor the first two weeks of March.

Well that's all I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home