Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Great News!!!

There is a 95% chance I will have a spinning wheel for my Birthday!!!!! Yahhhhh!!

I made a deal with hubby this morning, I have been wanting to get another(I have 2 female daschunds already) dog, preferably a bishon/shit-zu cross or some kind of flat nosed breed ie: Pug. Hubby does not care for either, especially the Pug which he would be calling "Fugly". So, perfect time to strike a deal, I will get my spinning wheel, hopefully in February(a month early, must do some research first) and he gets no new addition to the family. Unless we decide to breed our Standard Female "Xena" which will be in 2 shows over the next month, first one is in Portland, OR (a long way from home) next weekend and the second in Calgary 2nd week of February. Lucky me her breeder, Darlene, will be doing the handling for both shows. So that is the deal. I've already emailed "Shuttleworks" asking for info on their wheels and classes I could take if purchasing a wheel from them, they are about an hour and a half away, not to bad.

Any suggestions on the type of wheel a "Beginner" should buy, please let me know.

Thanks all, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home