Monday, January 09, 2006

Updating the Blog

As you can see, I have made a couple small changes with my blog (Ahhhhhhh, I couldn't stand the pink any longer). After reading 60+ blogs over the past few days gave me blog envy. You ladies/gents sure have some really nice blogs, all the buttons(with links that work) and progress bars. I decided to take the plunge and will be reconstructing my blog this week, my group of SP participants should have their partners and I can relax a little and start a little work of my own. My blog will also reflect how many blogs I do read, it just wasn't the couple I had listed on my sidebar.

Give me a week and I should be good to go(I hope)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

When you figure out how to do all those little tricks (progress bars, buttons, etc etc) TEACH ME! I have no clue! I can post and I used to be able to add pics until I lost my camera cable which is OK since my husband lost the charger for my camera... hey maybe you can teach me organizational mgt too.

8:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home