Monday, December 19, 2005

Presenting.....(dah dah dddahhh)



I now have a pair of socks!!!! It has been a whole 3 months since I started sock knitting and I finally have my first pair of socks. Mind you I only had to knit the one and the other was created by Shara. I just love the colors and they are soooo soft and warm. It took me 3 tries to start them, first time I was knitting too tight, 2nd too loose and 3rd I knit the way I normally do and low and behold a perfect match. Mental note for next time try it the way I normally knit first!!

Time to finish Justice's other sock, the clock is ticking and still have to finish hubby's scarf(1/4 left) and Jordan's scarf. Can she do it, even if it takes me to Christmas eve plugging away there will be one knitted item for everyone.

Back to knitting, ohh and I better finish making supper too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home