Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Can Knit Again, My Quilts are Done!!!!!!





This is a belated post. I finally finished the four rag quilts late Monday night, not to bad for timing since I had budgeted 2 weeks to complete them and it only took one :-) , Sweet, back to knitting. Here's the pics of the 4 quilts after 2 washes, sooo soft, you gotta love flannel. I went with the tartan theme for everyone since they are all Scottish. I even have some extra flannel left for a quilt for myself but that can wait till the New Year.

Tuesday was a blahh day, didn't feel like doing much, a little burnt out from all the quilting(I sewed up two quilts on Monday plus, cut and wash them all before bedtime at 1:30 am.) So, to get back into the knitting groove I whipped up a Christmas tree dishcloth in the afternoon. The rest of the week has been spent crocheting my squares for my monthly exchange, will send those out tomorrow along with the quilts.

In SP6 news, I revealed myself to my pal, Kat (wave*) on the weekend when she received my final package. We have exchanged emails through out this SP and I had a great time spoiling her and I'm hoping we stay in touch. Thanks to her I actually did a swatch for my SSSS sock(Dublin Bay Sock) and it came out great and actually fit.

Now for some SP7 news, yes you read correctly, SP7 is now taking sign ups, check it out, I am one of the hostesses this round. Loved SP6 soooo much couldn't help but sign up for a hostess this round. Sign up before January 4, 2006 and don't be left out in the cold.

Here's another quiz that best describes me.



You Have a Melancholic Temperament



Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.

You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.

You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.



Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.

You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.

Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.



At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.

You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.

You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home