Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'mmmm Baaaack (with more FO's)



Here's a few pics of my Fuzzy Foot(pre-felting) and Dublin Bay Sock.

I finished my SSSS sock today, just have to package it and mail it tomorrow. It turned out very well and fits me perfectly(Shara and I have the same size feet). I used the Dublin Bay Sock pattern and did swatch before hand instead of winging it, lol. It has a strip of lace down either side of the leg and was perfect for my 3rd pair of socks. I used Fortissma Colori on 2.25mm needles. I will be starting my pair later this week, I would like to get my other Fuzzy foot done this week and felted. It's starting to get a bit nippy here and is supposed to snow this week, lucky for us it doesn't last for more than a day or two. I need socks!!!!!

I also finished my monthly crochet exchange squares and a dishcloth for my swap partner in the Christmas dishcloth swap. I've also cast on and got the first part done on a Secret Gift for my SP for her last package. I'll hopefully have a few more dishcloths done for the end of the month too for just in case Xmas gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home