Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New Quiz and almost done SP giftee

On the knitting front, I'm almost finished my giftee for my SP and will send it out tomorrow. It will be the third package with the reveal in it. I hope she enjoys everything, I'm going with the Christmas theme(very original), tree and all. Yes, I said tree, an actual Christmas tree (mini)will be in her package and lots of other fun goodies.

Here's the results of a quiz I just took, now back to finishing the last 12 rows I have left on the SP giftee.

HASH(0x8d0e6ac)
The Noble Princess

You are just and fair, a perfectionist with a
strong sense of proper decorum. You are very
attracted to chivalry, ceremony and dignity.
For the most part you are rather sensible, but
you are also very idealistic.

Role Models: Guinevere, Princess Fiona (of Shrek)

You are most likely to: Get kidnapped by a stray
dragon.


What Kind of Princess are You? - Beautiful Artwork (Original Music is BACK!!!)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home