Friday, November 18, 2005

I've got mail and more FO's



I checked my mail yesterday and I received 3 packages. The first package was from my SP. Enclosed was a gift from Amazon, the Socks Socks Socks : 70 Winning Patterns From Knitter's Magazine Sock Contest . The book has some of the best patterns I've ever seen. This is also my first sock book, I'm so excited. I spent an hour + looking through the book trying to decide which pair of socks I will knit first. Thank you sooooo much SP for the most valued gift in my knitting collection.

My second package was from the dishcloth exchange I participated in last month. I received 5 of the prettiest cloths along with a couple stitch markers(my first ones), chocolate and a pair of little scissors from the Jan, the awesome lady hostessing the exchange. What a haul.

My third package contained my crochet swap squares. I love exchanges, not only do I get to give someone something but seeing the work of others is inspiring and makes me want to try new patterns and so far only a couple of flops, lol.

On the knitting front, we know have a pair of fuzzy feet, not felted yet but will get that done today, pics to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home