Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flash Your Stash, this is not for the faint of heart!!








Here it is in all its glory, My stash, acrylics/acrylic blends(100+ full balls), Cotton/crochet cotton/dishcloth cotton(16 full balls),Wool/wool-silk blends/wool blends/alpaca (70+ full balls) and enough sock yarn for 59 pairs of adult socks and it doesn't even include the wool I have that could be possible sock yarn. Not to shabby for someone who started buying real wools and cottons in Sept. 05.

On a pleasant note, I have made a bag of sock wools I will be taking to the seniors who donate their time at the hospital to do knitting/crochet for their fundraisers. Once that is done I have only enough sock wool to make 52 pair of socks not including the 3 pair on needles. Pretty sweet, I did very well in March used and gave away enough for 10 pair and only acquired enough for 5 pair.

PS. this does not include any of the wool I've spun up this week and roving purchases.

6 Comments:

Blogger thomasina said...

Wow, that is an impressive amount of sock yarn!

3:06 p.m.  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I loved the way to lead up to a big finish, LOL. Nice stash ... happiness is a well stocked knitter!

4:16 p.m.  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Woah!

Nice sock yarn.

My Stash Flash

8:13 a.m.  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love the stash pics! You have enough stash for a small country, and I admire that *wink*

11:54 a.m.  
Blogger Shelby said...

Wow, I am SO jealous! I love what you've got! Sadly most of my stash is in storage now, but as soon as we move, I'll get it back!

9:13 a.m.  
Blogger Juli said...

Nice Stash!! :) Thank you for being my SP7 Secret pal!! You made the exchange a lot of fun, and I loved everything you sent me. You're a super secret pal! :)

Hugs!

5:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home