Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hellllloooo SP8 Pal!!

I'm so excited! I received an e-card from my SP8 today ***waving***. Sweeet and man that was a kick ass card. How did you know I love dragons!! I've got a few Myth and Magic Dragons kicking about as well as a ceramic fountain(fountain not in use) on my desk.

I've been so wound up on getting my matches together and emailed I forgot to check my own email till tonight.

This is a short post, will post more in the morning with pics of my sockies. Batteries are dead on the camera.

TTFN, Have a good night SP8.

3 Comments:

Blogger Necy said...

Happy Mother's Day, Tammy! Thanks for being such a great SP8 Hostess!

:)

Denise

5:58 p.m.  
Blogger Debbie said...

Hi Tammy,

I'm in your group for a secret pal, and you haven't given me one yet. Someone has me, but I have no one. Help. Can I have a secret pal?

Debbie
deborahp@ptd.net

8:56 p.m.  
Blogger mainiax said...

thank you, you know why

6:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home