Thursday, May 25, 2006

FO and catch up




I have an FO, well had for a while but haven't posted the pics up yet. Here they are, my first pair of knitted Socks that Rock socks in the Xmas colorway.


These are so my favorite socks, both to knit and to wear. I really do love the tight twist like you get with Lorna's Laces sock yarn. The colors are awesome, wasn't to sure when I was winding the skein into a ball. I love the pooling and just the way it worked up, yes I'm one of those people who don't care about the pooling or matching of the socks. If you buy handpainted well, the yarn does have a mind of its own and why buck it, that what I say. Thank you so much Chrissy for sending me this gorgeous sock yarn and being a great SP7.

Now onto the catch up part, didn't do much on our long weekend. Rob worked as per usual so the boys and I just hung out at home and had the sprinkler running almost all weekend and most of this week. I did get some Diablo time in on the weekend after the boys were in bed. For those not in the know, Diablo is an online role playing game. Yes, I'm a geek. Blame it on hubby, he's the one who got me into the first person shooter and role playing games 10 years ago. Now I play the odd game when the mood hits, up until 3 weeks back I got into full force gamer girl mode and have been slacking on the knitting/spinning department(must try to budget time better, any suggestions/schedules would be greatly appreciated). But I am spending quality time with the hubby and his friends, yes his friends. I'm the only wife/girlfriend out of their group who will play computer games/warhammer etc with the boys. That could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on who's looking at it. Hubby's happy, and I'm happy so what the hell.

Today it is actually cooling off and we're supposed to get some rain today and most of the weekend. Maybe I can get some knitting done, we'll see. I did get a little spinning in yesterday, here's a peek of what I was doing.






I also noticed I haven't posted any pics of my new room or my little guys lately, so here they are:



Well, blogger does not want to see pictures of my new room, so will try that one later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home