Thursday, June 08, 2006

I got mail




I received a great card from my SP8 today and wow, she hit the nail right on the head with it. I love anything magical, mythical or renaissance like and the card is all that and more. She said we could be sisters(it's only 3 weeks in and I'm so looking forward to the reveal, can't wait to find out more about her) and to watch out for a parcel in the near future. I'm very excited, plus it looks like my pal is from overseas,just looking at the post mark.

Thank you so much SP sis. I think this was also my sign that things will go well for my new business venture I've got in the works. It has everything to do with the fibery goodness we all know and love plus there are a few faeries thrown in too. More details in the next couple of months.


On the knitting front, I'm all ready to cast on for the Knitting World Cup, 12+ hours to go. I've got my pattern, yarn, using STR in Citrine, all wound up and needles ready to roll for my big sock project. I'm also trying to decide on a baby pattern to do for an expecting friend. Still not sure if the baby is a boy or girl, any suggestions?? I'm trying to stay away from acrylic if possible and would like to try using cotton(mercerized or natural).

Well I'm bailing now, time to play a little WOW(World of Warcraft).

1 Comments:

Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Wow, that's such a cool card that you received! Do have fun with the Knitting World Cup, I'm looking forward to seeing many progress pics of your project! Happy Knitting!
Dipsy D. http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

12:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home