Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What a bad blogger!

After a 19 day hiatus from blogging I am finally getting caught up around the house and things are settling down into a new routine.

Justice is on his second full(4 day week)week of Kindergarten and is really starting to enjoy it. Last week he had a bit of a rough time at drop off, a few tears and holding onto me but got over it quickly once the teachers took him into class. These ladies are pros, I was very surprised on his first day they did not let us parents stay long in the classroom. Just a quick hello, showed us where the kids had their cubbies and it was "see ya later!", say "bye" to mommy & daddy and out the door. Justice had some tears but the teachers where great and had everyone enjoying themselves within minutes. Not so comforting to me, I barely made it out the door and was balling like a baby. This is the first time he was left with someone who is not in the family and it's a little traumatizing(a bit dramatic, but to me it is).

As for Collin, he's enjoying the time apart from Justice and having fun on his own or playing with me. On Justice's first day, Collin cried the whole time he was gone, lol. They both don't mind when Rob and I do something with them separately but to know he was in school away from his family was another story.

Now for a Jordan update, he is at home again after hitting rock bottom. His so called friends he moved out to be with beat him up, stole his paycheque and all his possessions except what he was wearing and 2 pairs of pj pants. To make a long story short, he now realizes how good he had it here and is back in school and working his job at Timmy Ho's. He has a different attitude to boot!!

On the knitting/crafting front, nothing much. Started a scarf for one of the little guys, not sure which one yet and will be starting a pair of mitts using some of my sock yarn. I'll be needing to make at least 4 pairs since a pair is always getting misplaced.

Speaking of knitting/crafting, I totally forgot about my lucky winner!! My boys have just pulled a name and it is, drum roll please........ Tanya from By Tanya and also one of the participants for SP8 in my group!!! I just have to whip out the sewing machine and should have your gift package in the mail for the weekend. I hope you will enjoy everything Tanya.

That's all for now, time to get supper on the table. Happy knitting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

I won something? This is so exciting! Thanks Tammy!

9:39 a.m.  
Blogger Tammy said...

Woot! Yes you did, I'm just getting the finishing touches done on the package and it will be in the mail on Monday or Tuesday at the latest!!

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger Tammy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home