Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy Belated 1 year Blogaversary!!

Woot! Yes it has been 1 year, well on the 15th it was one year ago I had started this blog so I could join SP6.

To celebrate this wonderful occasion I will be hosting a little contest. There will be no skill testing questions or guessing involved, just say "Hi" in the comments and on Aug. 31 I'll have my little guys do the draw. Now, your probably wondering what is up for grabs right? The winner of the draw will be getting their own sock kit, yes a sock kit! It will include a handcrafted drawstring bag(sewn by moi, similar to the KSKS bag I made), sock yarn(Opal), dpns, pattern, chibi needles and what every else I come across, lol. And for those of you who are not in Canada or the US, I will ship Internationally!

Now onto more giving, I am putting the finishing touches on my SP8 pals package, have to pick up some wrap and a card today and off it goes, destination unkown. I am also an "Angel" this round and have to stop in at the fabric store and pic up some wonderful goodies to send to her, or was it a he, I'm not going to tell!

And here's a little something for my wonderful hostess Shelby for SP8, she had asked for some pics of Wip's and it was another thing I didn't get done last week but here they are:


2 sets of the socks are my patterns I am currently working on, I also have my first sport weight socks using Lorna's Laces and my completed lace scarf, my pattern. There you have it, lots of knitting on the go and no Christmas projects completed as of yet, lol. My little guys have been asking for socks so I'll have to get on those puppies asap.

Well, better get going, the boys will be home shortly and I have a potluck dish to start for hubby's best friends birthday party/bbq.

21 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Happy Blogaversary! Love those blue stripey socks :-)

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger Shelby said...

Hi! Happy blogaversary!! August was a popular month to start blogging!

12:17 p.m.  
Blogger Andrea said...

A an secret pal, an angel AND a hostess! You've been busy!

1:21 p.m.  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ooh, hi hi hi! And happy blogaversary!!! :)

1:39 p.m.  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi and a Happy Blogaversary to you from another Rachel!

2:21 p.m.  
Blogger Knit Diva said...

Happy Blog Day!!! Isn't it a wonderful community. I don't know what I did when I wasn't on the web looking at other knitter's blogs...hehe

3:34 p.m.  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

I love the blue sock!

10:23 p.m.  
Blogger Kerry said...

That's too funny Tammy! I started my blog the 21st...to join SP6. :-) I see Shelby also started hers in August. Anyway, happy blogaversary!!!

8:31 a.m.  
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Hi there Hostess with the Mostess!
Excellent work on SP8 - I hope you get a kick ass SP for SP9

10:57 p.m.  
Blogger deirdre said...

Hi, Tammy - thank you for being such an amazing hostess, and congrats on your 1 year anniversary!

7:02 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Happy Blogaversery! I really like those socks!

1:44 p.m.  
Blogger tocspaw said...

Happy Blogaversary!!! I started my blog to participate in SP6 as well, so I'm thinking my blogaversary is coming up soon, too. Love the color of your lace scarf!

11:43 a.m.  
Blogger Barb said...

Happy blogiversary, i'm in your SP8 group :)

3:08 p.m.  
Blogger Tanya said...

HI Hi hI
Happy Blogaversary! Keep up the great knitting and blogging

4:21 p.m.  
Blogger mjm knitting said...

happy first year in blog land.
thanks for being a wonderful sp hostess.
i am having deja vue since i was sure i'd posted a comment here already but i don't see it so i was obviously dreaming that one up.
take care.

8:04 p.m.  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Happy Blogiversary! My knitting blogiversary (I have 2 other blogs and one set up for a mitten KAL that starts next month) isn't until just after Christmas I think...or is it before, hmmmm, gonna have to check that out!

9:14 a.m.  
Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Happy Blogiversary - and yay for many more years of great knitting, stories, photos and fun! I love your blue socks by the way, they're awesome!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

2:56 a.m.  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hi! Just started blogging and signed up for my first secret swap (Sock-ret Pal). Happy Blogversary and hope to see you around!

12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi!! Happy blogaversary!!! Mine isn't until March.

1:54 p.m.  
Blogger Heather said...

lol! hi! happy blogiversary!

11:33 p.m.  
Blogger Wendy said...

Happy one year blogaversary and many more to come!!! Wow, your a busy knitter!!!

8:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home