Thursday, August 10, 2006

KSKSswap partner revealed and WIP's

My pal Marisol, whom I was spoiling for the KSKS swap received her package and is enjoying the goodies. I had a great time with this swap, no knitting required, I had sewn up my bag. Check out her blog and you'll see she puts my sock yarn stash to shame, lol.

I also have many WIP's, picked up the needles on the chenille blanket again, who knows it just may get done before the end of the year. I also have 3 sets of socks on the needles, 2 are my own patterns and one my very first toe up on dpns using Lorna's Laces sport. As for other projects, I've got a bunch of crocheted granny squares in the works for my yahoo swaps. Will try to post pics later, blogger is not cooperating.

So, who has started their Christmas knitting yet? Me, I haven't made a list as of yet but may be making some scarves for the ladies and possibly have that pair of socks made for hubby by then. As for the kids, I'm thinking a hat and scarf set.

On the SP8 front, I've almost got my pals package together, just waiting for one more thing to come in the mail and off she goes. I can't wait for the big reveal, only a few more weeks to go!

Time to head to the park with the kiddies. Happy knitting

4 Comments:

Blogger Marisol said...

I haven't gotten organized for Cristmas yet--although I do think about it from time to time... I guess I am going to have to get serious so I'm not in a frenzy come November/ealy Dec.

Oh by the way, I guess I can only post here if I'm on blogger. I'll use that but have moved over to typepad.

1:48 p.m.  
Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

I've started my Christmas knitting too. I'm determined not to drive myself nuts this year!

6:36 a.m.  
Blogger Beverly said...

I knit almost all of the 40+ Christmas gifts I gave last year...and I'm starting to think of what to do this year...but luckily my large family drew names this time so my list is much smaller, lol!

4:22 p.m.  
Blogger Shelby said...

I've gotten both of my SILs gifts done! One just needs to be felted. I still have to sit down and figure out what else I'm making this year.

9:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home