Thursday, August 31, 2006

SP's revealed



Woot! Last day for SP8 and received my package from Kellie. The envelope was a bit beat up but the gorgeous Hand dyed Merino Wool with nylon firestar in Lavender Bright(I love purples) from Brooklyn Handspun was in perfect condition. Woot!!! It is amazingly soft and I can't wait to get it on the spinning wheel. Thanks so much Kellie, it has been a blast and your packages were awesome!

My spoilee for SP8 has received her package today, go say "Hi" to Michelle, I have had an awesome time spoiling her the last 3.5 months and doing my best to keep my identity a secret. Almost screwed up a few times when I was leaving anonymous posts on her blog or signing my name to emails, lol. Michelle was in my group of participants for SP7 and I have had such a great time exchanging emails/comments on the blog with her the last 6+ months I thought it would be a blast spoiling her. I am so happy she had a great time.

As for the lady I'm an angel for, her package is still sitting in customs as of 6pm this evening. I have no clue what's up but they are starting to bug me, they've had it for the last 5 days!

Have fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

What a beautiful color.

5:07 a.m.  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I love purples too!!

7:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home