Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thank You's and quick update



I have a couple of pals to thank for the wonderful packages I received.

First off, a belated Thank You to Angela for the wonderful and delicious Knitter's Coffee Swap 3 package I received. Take a look at all the goodies she sent. First off, Coffee from Longbottoms in Oregon(this is so good) and some delicious cookies(sorry, those didn't make the pic but they are so yummy, hehe). Also included is an "Oregon" travel mug(already put to good use since mine had cracked a while back), lavendar soap, tissues, sachet and mints. For some fiber love, I received Artyarns Supermerino in a gorgeous pink/green colorway and 2 handknit dishcloths, one with a cup of coffee and the other a maple leaf. Thanks so much Angela for being such a great pal.



I would also like to flash a package I received a couple days before Christmas which really made my week. From my Sock it to me Twice Pal, she sent a stocking filled with goodies. Stuffed inside were 2 balls of Hempathy in a pretty pink, lots of chocolate, stickies in my initial, a package of snowflakes for the bath and gorgeous purple stitchmarkers(not pictured but are in use on a pair of socks). Thanks so much pal for my Christmas goodies, you Rock!

Quick update, I was going to post yesterday(Dec. 23) but couldn't find the camera cord.

Justice has come down with a cold/flu, not sure which. He's got a high fever and bones achy and to boot on Christmas Eve. Hubby and I have a huge pile of presents to wrap, yes I wait till Christmas Eve to do my wrapping, lol. Hubby hates it but it has been a tradition since I had Jordan and it was something my parents did as well.

Time to get Santa's cookies ready with his can of ice cold coke so the boys' hit the sack. Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home