Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mail Call



Check out all the mail that came today, I didn't include the couple of catalogues I received. Crap I think my mail man was stashing my stuff, all week long I've been getting the annoying junk mail and the occasional bill. Today he had to come to the door because he couldn't fit everything in the mailbox, lol. Serves him right.


I received a great package from Penny, my Hand-dyed yarn swap pal. First off, some very pretty hand dyed yarn using some of my favorite colors, purple/red/blues. She did a marvelous job. Penny also included some Swedish Berries(my fav), lotion for my dry hands(much appreciated), a pretty little box with a purple beaded bracelet inside and a kaleidoscope(not shown, Collin has it and is having a blast), lol. Thanks so much Penny, I look forward to making a new pair of tweedy socks in the new year!

I also received one of my etsy purchases, some very cute bags from Stuck in Illinois. No pics because I had to hide one of the bags from Collin (Christmas gift) and another is for my Sock it To Me Twice pal.

*Whew* now I can't wait for my other etsy purchases to arrive :). Time to get back to making the chili. With all the snow we have and are having I need something to warm me up.

PS. big update in the store this weekend plus the introduction of my new 3ply.

5 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

I am glad it arrived quickly and you liked the colors of the yarn I dyed. The kaleidoscope is fun for young and parents. Ir ia great to look through and see if you like the colors together and just look through and see what shows up when you turn it around. If and when you do knit the socks and finish them I would love to see a photo.

10:16 p.m.  
Blogger Barb said...

ohhh very pretty yarn there :) I love swedish berries too!!

9:19 a.m.  
Blogger Secret Pal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Secret Pal said...

Just an FYI to be on the lookout for more mail! I sent you a little holiday cheer. :-) Your Upstream SITMT pal!

8:51 p.m.  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Tammy...you are in the Etsy business now! Good for you!!! I haven't been to your blog since before I left for Korea and I've missed visiting! I'll definitely check out your etsy shop too!

Wow, awesome packages!

5:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home