Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sock it to me Twice Contest


10 things I'm grateful for:

1. My Husband, who is my best friend as well.

2. My boys, they are all healthy and happy. Even the one with all the piercings, lol(he recently took out the two eye ones).





3. Our furry friends.

4. My iPod

5.My knitting, keeps me sane on those days when you really need it ;)

6. Coffee and Swaps, without it I cannot function during the day, hehe and I love giving and receiving gifts.

7. My (hubby's) Aunt Margaret just because she's the best and even though she's miles away she sends flowers on those special days.

8. My stash, when I lose my knitting mojo I can always go back to my stash and fondle what I have.


9. My office, a place to escape, surf the web/read blogs and play WoW.

10. Online shopping, without it I'd be wading in acrylic yarn, Eeek!










Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home