Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Work, Work, Work


After spending the last few days of skeining sock yarn to be dyed I have finally got some to be listed on etsy. Just making tags and taking pictures and hopefully get everything on there tonight, if not tomorrow morning. This has been such an awesome week, lots of work but so much fun. Here's a pic of some of the yarn I dyed over the weekend.


On the swap front I have my Harvest Sock Pattern picked out, I think. I'm starting the sock tonight so fingers crossed I hope it looks great with the Shi Bui Yarn I chose. I've also been finishing up my Hogwarts Two Sock Pals socks(sorry no pic till my pal receives the package, but will be posting the pattern on my blog) and just toes to go and all the goodies have been picked out and boxed. I should have that package in the mail on Thursday/Friday along with my Knitters Coffee Swap 3 package.

I am such a joiner, I just signed up for the Hand Dyed Yarn Swap, hehe. Sounds like fun and I missed the last rounds sign ups so what the hay, I've got tons of yarn to dye.

On the home front, I've been getting together with two other moms from the kids' school and we've been crafting a couple times a week. It has been a nice change from spending my days at home with the boys, not that I don't mind it but it is nice to talk to someone over 4 feet that is interested in knitting/crocheting. Also with Collin in kindergarten in the morning and hubby working I don't have to spend the whole week alone.

Well time to get back to picture taking and tagging. Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger knitting chick said...

Thank you so much for the Monkey package! You sooo rock! I just loved everything.

9:40 a.m.  
Blogger Isobel said...

Tammy - I can't thank you enough, your box arrived today and WOW!!! I will post pictures on my blog tomorrow, but did post on the HSKS blog today. I stopped by the other day and then tried to find you on etsy to buy the Halloween Fun yarn you sent me - strange but true moment. When the shop is open I will be stopping by to see your whole range of yarns and colours. Thank you so much for spoiling me in such a grand manner, the yarn, the goodies, the wonderfully knitted bag, the needles, pattern etc. As one Canadian to another thank you for the national candy (when you eat your smarties do you eat the red ones last - should be on the citizenship test), I was asked this question by the Yarn Harlot and being the good Canadian I am I passed.

Check out my blog tomorrow or Sunday where I will post all the pictures and many more thank you's.

1:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home