Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Knitter's Coffee Swap 3

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Either or, I do like using my new grinder :)
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded please!

3. Regular or flavored? Regular

4. How do you drink your coffee? I like cream and sugar or International Delight's French Vanilla coffee flavoring.

5. Favorite coffee ever? Cafe mocha all the way baby!

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? don't care for folgers, maxwell house but do enjoy the starbucks or anything from a local roaster would be awesome.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Pie, cake or chocolate cookies, love the chocolate.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I love a dark roast coffee but do love to dabble in the mediums as well.

9. Yarn/fiber you love? Wool, either handwash or superwash. Sock yarn is what I have most of but do need to work on acquiring a variety for the stash.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? acrylic and mohair

11. What's on your needles? socks, socks and more socks

12. Favorite colors? My favorites are purples/reds/greens/blues and apparently pink since that is what I have most of in my stash.

13. Allergies? Mild allergy to cats and mohair

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
Well, I'm pretty easy to please, no worries if it isn't a favorite color because I love all colors. As for yarns, I love the sock yarn in all weights but open to all yarns(natural) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger GirlyWithATwist said...

Greetings from Oregon!!! - Coffee 3 Pal Angela :)

11:43 p.m.  
Blogger Epona said...

Hey Tammy Sounds like you are doing really swell with all your knitting. So much knitting no time for spinning? tsk tsk..:-)
Anyways I found this webring and thought about you right away. It is for those that design knitted things. Thought you might be interested. Take Care Joanne
http://www.girlfromauntie.com/patterns/imprint/imprint_ring.php

10:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home