Monday, August 27, 2007

More Stash Enhancements


Yep, got a bunch of goodies in the mail today.

First off, I'd like to say "Thank You" to Robyn for the lovely stitchmarkers and Blockbuster coupon she sent as a little thank you gift for spoiling her in SP10. Look they are so pretty, I was actually thinking about ordering a set for myself in the near future.

I missed sign ups for SP11 so I've made up by joining HSKS3 on the weekend, can't wait to get my pals info to see which house colors I'll be using for my felted bag I'll be making.

Now onto the *crack*, I mean yarn. I received my Red Bird Knits and The Sweet Sheep goodies today. This was an especially great day for mail. I picked up my Monkey Swap pal's pattern, yarn to go with it as well as the yarn I'll be using to make her socks with. I'll be using the Meilenweit cotton for the Monkeys and the other yarn, Louet and Cherry Tree Hill is for patterns I've got ideas for and my Hogwarts pal's socks. The Cherry Tree Hill is a back up for the Louet Gems Fingering weight in case I don't like how it is knitting up. It is a little thin and with the colorwork I've got planned I just want to have a back up just in case. Oh my, I also forgot to mention the Tofutsies yarn in the front right, this is my first ball so can't wait to see what it becomes as well as the Sweet Sheep wool wash. Had to make up the 80+ bucks for free shipping some how, lol.

Weekly update, well lots of knitting over the course of the week. My fingers actually cramped up on Friday so I took the weekend off of knitting and spent tons of time with the kids going to the park and what not. Hubby worked a few night shifts this past week and wound up sleeping almost 2 days straight recovering, so much for my back up babysitter, lol. Lucky it was really nice this week, not to hot the boys and I along with my knitting spent most of the time at Indian Battle Park. We will see how he does this week, he's working his last day shift today and starts a couple night shifts on Wednesday and off for the weekend. Hopefully we can spare a few hours to take the kids out so I can get some hardcore knitting done :) or maybe a nap.

Well time to make supper, Chicken Quesadillas are on the menu tonight, yum!

3 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

I am glad you got the stitch markers! Enjoy them!

11:32 a.m.  
Blogger CyanComet said...

Great job on keeping up with the site and helping Slytherin in first place! Please keep it up!

11:20 p.m.  
Blogger Sallenlouise said...

WOO HOOO! Congrats fellow Slytherin! We're #1!!

11:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home