Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Swaps and other stuff


So what has everyone been up to? Me, boiling here in the heat and boy am I sick of it. Today is a little cooler than what it has been the last couple of weeks and I can't wait till we have some rain.

My Hogwarts Sock Swap pal Jane, received her package yesterday and her socks fit(here they are) :). I'm very happy she loved the package, especially the wand! This has been a great swap and since I love making socks and really enjoying the HP books/movies I signed up for Hogwarts Sock Swap 2. If anyone is interested in the Hogwarts Sock Swap 2 signups have begun, hope to see you there.

I got a bit of online shopping done in the last week, 2 shops at the The Sweet Sheep. Thursday it was a bit of restocking from my Aunt Margaret's visit and something for my Knitter's Virtual Vacation pal's package and on the weekend I picked out goodies and yarn for Gryffindor socks for my Hogwarts 2 pal Violet and a few more thing for myself, lol. Couldn't be helped I like the free shipping and have developed a new love, Louet Gems fingering weight.

Speaking of Louet Gems, I've got my Sockapalooza pals socks on needles and I'm using the Waving Lace pattern with "Bright Red" Louet Gems yarn. They are coming along great and I am loving the pattern I had to order some "Pink Panther" to make a pair for myself. Pics to follow, The Boy has to find his camera cord.

Well back to knitting and start thinking about fixing supper soon. Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bubblesknits said...

What lovely socks! She's lucky to have you as a pal. I should know! ;-)

5:40 p.m.  
Blogger omly said...

Don't forget to send this photo to the Headmistress (from your HP email) for Slytherin points. :)

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home