Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm still knitting!

...but at a snails pace, lol. What can I say, I've got knitter's ADD. With all the yarn that has come into my home the last month I'm itching to cast on for another pair of socks. So instead of casting on I've been spending time fondling the fibery goodness, perusing knitting mags/books for interesting sock patterns. I did manage to whip up a pair of baby/toddler socks today and since I'm a tad behind in the 52 pair plunge I'll have to get my butt in gear and get a few more pairs of baby socks done to catch up.


I also forgot, I did not post a pic of my Hocrux's in Patons Kroy "Winter Eclipse" I received from my SP10. They are so comfy! Thanks again pal for the awesome yarn. So here are the toddler socks, hocrux's and my fanny's(used the pic from the 52 pair plunge, yes I'm lazy but it's a Friday!)

Well not much else, but for those who haven't entered the contest be sure to comment on your favorite yarn pusher on the May 1st post. Have a great weekend and Happy Victoria Day to my fellow Canucks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bubblesknits said...

Great socks! You're not alone with the ADD. lol I've really been trying to work on that myself, but it seems like the harder I try, the worse it gets. Maybe they need to make yarn that has Ritlin in it. Kinda soaks through the skin as we knit. ;)

11:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home