Sunday, April 22, 2007

Craptastic

I got that dreaded stomach flu Collin had. What a crappy week, no pun intended, lol. So now that I'm feeling much better I got around to checking my email and getting back to blogging.




I've got my partner for the Knitters' Coffee Swap, Yeah! I can't wait to see her questionnaire and start my shopping. Now, I just have to patiently wait for my Sockapalooza pal. In other swap news, I sent out my last package to my Canadian Secret Sister. I'll wait till she gets the package before I reveal who she is. I also sent out my Knitters Treat package, here's a little glimpse of what I sent.
Oohh, I can't wait to see what she thinks of the goodies.


Here's a pic of my WIP, I have the one Hocrux sock done in Patons Kroy from my SP10. The mate only has the cuff done. I also have my MIL's sock going, just finished the decreases this evening so hopefully those will be out the door by the weekend for her Mothers Day gift. In Monkey news I finally gave in and frogged the pair. The dog fur was just to much to take so off to the frog pond but as I frogged I used the blow dryer on cool and I think I got most of it. Right now it is just a lump of pink yarn and I don't dare touch it yet.

Drat, I just realized I missed the first half hour of Sopranos. Oh well, I'll catch it tomorrow. Might as well get some knitting done before Desperate Housewives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Your Sock Friend ;-) said...

So glad to hear that you're feeling better!

What exciting things you are sending out and receiving... what fun, huh?

5:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home