Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Another Birthday


Yes, another birthday today. My oldest is 17 years old, un-freakin believable. Right now he's at school and than out with his friends. We have been dumped, lol. He spent the day with us yesterday celebrating Collin's birthday and kinda doing his as well. Hubby had the morning/afternoon off so all in all it was a pretty good day and I am beat. Birthdays are now done till December(Justice) except Rob's dad has his in November but that's just mailing a little something, hehe.


The past week has been rough, trying to get some knitting done, cleaning, yes still cleaning but I did get my new curtains/rods yesterday. Got 2 windows done but with the snow I still haven't had a chance to pull the windows out and give them a good cleaning yet. I've also been trying to get the time to look thru my new book "Casts Off" and fondle my birthday order from Red Bird Knits that came on Monday! I thought it was appropriate to picture her book on a bunch of sock yarn, lol. Still waiting for my Secret Pal 10's pressies to arrive. Sheesh, I hope it isn't held up in customs and if it is those guys better wash their picky paws before touching the fibery goodness ;)

Ughh, better drag my butt back upstairs and finish the dishes and tidy up. I'm done for the day with hanging curtains and cleaning after this for today. I leave you with a pic of my 3 boys. Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Knitter 2007 said...

Happy Birthday to both of your boys!!

Look at all the yummy sock yarn - such a lucky girl you are! You'll have to let me know how the Yarn Harlot's book is. I haven't read it and am debating on whether or not I should get it.

6:18 p.m.  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Happy Bday to both your boys too. They are a day apart? That's kind of fun? My family has birthdays all in December!

I just got Steph's new book too - I can't wait to find time this weekend to read some!

5:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home