Friday, March 16, 2007

The big 36 today!

Happy Birthday to me, woot!

This is the first year over 30 I'm not depressed about my age. 2007 is becoming a very good year. The stash enhancement is coming along wonderfully and in the next week or two my new yarn acquisitions should be arriving. I even placed an order over at Red Bird Knits yesterday. You get 10% off plus free shipping for your birthday order, how could you not place one. I've got some Lorna's Laces and Cherry Tree Hill coming plus some stuff for my Secret Pal.

Speaking of SP10, I received a Birthday e-card from my SP10 spoiler, Thanks so much Secret Knitter Pal!

Hubby has the day off, first time since we have been together he has had my birthday off and remembered it to boot, lol. He has bought a cake and will be grabbing something for supper tonight that is not McDonalds.

Time for coffee and knitting.

7 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Happy birthday!

10:01 a.m.  
Blogger Shelby said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

2:09 p.m.  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Happy Birthday!

2:16 p.m.  
Blogger Secret Knitter 2007 said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear Tammy,
Happy birthday to you!

2:33 p.m.  
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

I'll have to remember about the Red Bird Knits birthday discount! Happy Birthday!!!

7:20 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry my wishes are a day late. Hope you had a great day!

6:56 a.m.  
Blogger Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Tammy! Sorry I missed it, hope you had a great day!

6:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home