Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Introducing...the new Stash Enhancement



My Rockin Sock Kit arrived yesterday along with some sweet fibery goodness from Dani over at Sunshine Yarns. Check it out, the packages were barely in the door and the Sunshine Yarns envelope didn't have a chance, lol, the box was a different story.

The colors are Standing in the Rain, So Sweet, Something Blue(thicker sportweight in a mega skein 570 yds) and last but not least Flame. They are just amazing colorways and I am now finding myself attracted to oranges these days, who would have thunk it.

I got up bright and early this morning, 9am, boys actually slept in and rushed to the computer to order from Dani again. She's got some new spring colorways up with a new yarn she's trying, it has a tighter twist. How could I resist, I'm all about spoiling myself this year and since my Birthday is on Friday what the heck, Birthday Bling! I ordered Sedona, Wildflowers, Snowmelt(so fitting, we got snow this morning), Chocolate Covered Cherries and The Cure. I kinda went overboard but since this is being shipped to Canada and I have to pay shipping anyway I might as well make it worth my while. Lucky me, hubby agrees with my thinking ;).

Knitting update, my sockret pal's socks are both still being knit, I'm working the foot on both so hopefully they will be off to their recipient on Friday/Saturday. It will be nice to get the monkey of my back, Monkey socks that is.

I checked out my Rockin Sock club kit and wow, toe up. Tried it, got defeated and haven't tried again. Lucky for my sockret pal, I would have switched gears and started on the kit.

Time for coffee and more knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Knitter 2007 said...

Hi Tammy! I'm your new Secret Pal, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I'll be checking out your SP10 questionnaire shortly, and scanning for some ideas of what I can get for you :o).

You sure got some yummy colourways! Those are gorgeous and I am looking forward to seeing what you will knit with them!

I'll be back again!

6:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so now I have yarn envy.. thanks for the link.. I'll be there the rest of the night *lol*

11:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home