Tuesday, February 27, 2007

SP10 Questionnaire

The Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Natural Fibers are my favorite, I love merino. I'm not partial to acrylics or the funky fur stuff.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
A knitting pouch and tupperware container.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I was taught by my Grandmother at 11/12 years old and have been knitting ever since with a short hiatus here and there. I consider myself to be an adventurous intermediate knitter willing to try anything once ;).

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, Amazon on the side bar or any colorway from Bluemoon or Sunshine Yarns, lol.

5. What's your favorite scent?
Cinnamon, vanilla or lavender.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes, I love Milk Chocolate(with or without nuts or fruit). I also love gummies and swedish berries, mmmm.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I spin and crochet as well as quilting(not as often as I'd like).

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Love the 80's hair bands,Killers, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Alanis Morrisette, Finger Eleven, Hinder, Billy Talent

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Purples, Deep Reds, Greens, Blues and Pinks. I can't stand fluorescents or mustard yellow.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married with 3 boys-17(almost), 6 and 5(almost), 2 long haired daschunds and a chinchilla.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Yes to the first three.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks, Socks, Socks.

13. What are you knitting right now?
Socks and a scarf

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Love it!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Bamboo DPNs and addi circs

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes to both

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
My lapghan is about 2 years in the making, lol.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, I love giving gifts.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Sock yarn and lambs/sheep.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Charlene Schurch's "Sensational Knitted Socks", Crystal Palace bamboo dpns for socks and more sock yarn anytime ;). I have a subscription to Interweave.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
I would love to learn fair isle and intarsia.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes! I'm a size US9 and foot length is 9 3/4 inches long.

23. When is your birthday?
March 16, we are almost there, ack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home