Thursday, January 25, 2007

Woot, My Mitten Swap Package has Arrived!




What a great day I am having. Take a look at all the wonderful fibery/knitty goodness Christa sent in the Mitt Kit, she did a super duper job of spoiling me.

In my mitten kit I received a gorgeous red/black with gold bag (thanks Collin for modelling it for me), it is perfect, the fabric/colors/patterns Christa chose are all me. Even hubby who normally does not take an interest in my swap packages commented on how nice the bag was. Christa also sent 2 skeins of the ever so soft Midnight Rendezvous from Fearless Fibers(50% Alpaca/50% Wool), take a look at the gorgeous colorway, blues/greens/purples and did I mention how soft it is. I also received a set of the ever coveted Lantern Moon dpns(my first set from Lantern Moon, sweeet), a cable stitch holder, chibi needles(thank you, I'm always misplacing my last surviving one), Smittens pattern book from Mission Falls, a Cabled Fingerless pattern to go with the yarn she sent and last but not least 2 chocolate bars from Joseph Schmidt Confections (Awesome Chocolate). Sorry only one made it to the pictures, lol, but it was darn good.

Thank you so much Christa for the super mitt kit. I will be casting on for my Cabled Fingerless mitts tonight, need to get those babies done before the cold weather sneaks up again. Right now we are sitting here almost the end of January with "NO Snow", yes, none. A Chinook blew in a few days ago and left us with nothing.

Thanks to Bev and Scout for another awesome swap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home