Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mail Galore!!!




Woot, lookie what arrived yesterday. All those goodies are from my Sockret Pal and wow did she ever pack an awesome package. First off I received a cute little lamb/sheep ornament which now has a home on a shelf above my desk. I also received the Online and Sabrina mags(the patterns in there are gorgeous), 3 balls of Online Linie 194 Solo, Aloe vera body lotion(so needed with this dry weather we have) a Tomato ornamental plant in a can(so cute and can't wait to try it out) and a green and orange reversable felt mat with pink cut out flowers(perfect for crafting, especially making stitchmarkers). For the boys she sent kinder surprise, lego fire truck and a puppy toy-the goodies for the kids barely got this shot before they were whisked away, lol. Thank you so much Sockret Pal, the boys and I love everything and I can't wait to get the Solo on the needles, I have been hankering to try it out and can't get it here. I'll be knitting the Ruffles scarf in the Fall issue of Knit 1 magazine.

I also received an envelope filled with Christmas money from Rob's Mom and Dad for me to do the Christmas shopping for the family. Woot, guess what I bought with my money? Yarn, from Blue Moon. I should have 5 gorgeous skeins coming in the next few weeks, eeek, I'm so excited. I picked out Jingle Bells, Christmas Balls, Scottish Highlands, Terra Firma and Henpecked for the hubby, lol. He agreed that was a good choice for him, he's got a good sense of humor.

This morning, bright and early, I received another package. Woot! My Knit Picks goodies I've been waiting on finally arrived. A whole 22 skeins of fibery goodness and the book, One Skein which I've been wanting for a while.

On the FO front, I finished my first pair of socks for this month on Saturday evening. Here's a pic of them and they too barely got their pic taken before they were taken by my oldest Jordan. His first pair of mommy made socks and a perfect fit.



Well enough about my good fortune, off to clean up and get some knitting done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Yay, you got your packages! Isn't it always fun getting packages in the mail?

The socks look geat, and I'm sure your son is going to enjoy them!

7:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home