Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weekly Update




Hope all the moms out there had a great Mother's Day. Mine was great, hubby had to work so it was just me and the little guys lounging about on a rainy day. I did get some marvelous gifts from my boys and my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Dave even sent me flowers(they are so awesome!) Here's some pics of my great Mother's Day haul.
From the boys I received a bunch of fibery goodness, we have some Sweet Georgia's "Himitsu", Sweet Socks "Gummy Bunny" and "Angelica", Seacoast Handpainted "Ashes and Roses", C*eye*ber Fiber's "Pink's Navy" and an Ipod Nano. Wow, that is alot of pink in that box.

I've ordered my Sockapalooza pals yarn today and already received the yarn I'll be sending to my Knitters Coffee Swap pal, sorry no pics on that till I send out the package. All I can say it is handpainted from one of my favorite Indie dyers.

On the knitting front, I'm almost done my Aunt's Hederas. She knows she'll be receiving a little something from me but I've also got some patterns on order for her so just waiting on those to come in before I ship everything out. I've also been working on Ellen's STR socks, boy do I love STR medium weight.


I also received my Hogwart's Sock Swap yarn, custom dyed by Dharmafey's Cosmic Fibers, we have Slytherin "2nd year stripes", Ravenclaw "3rd Year-Trapped Bars" for hubby in the middle and Ravenclaw "1st year wide stripes", for my pal. I can't wait to get these babies on the needles. But before I can I must finish the Hedera's to free up 2 sets of 2.5mm ;).

Time to get more stuff done, don't forget, the Contest closes on May 21st, so leave a comment on that post with your favorite yarn pusher.

3 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

You got some great mother's day loot... Love the pink yarn!

11:15 p.m.  
Blogger mjm knitting said...

love the hogwarts yarn. blue and green are my favourite!

9:28 a.m.  
Blogger Secret Knitter 2007 said...

Look at all that gorgeous, yummy, yarny goodness!

7:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home