Monday, May 21, 2007

And the Winner is....

Post #19-ERIN from Knitters, Not Quitters! Hey Erin, let me know what email addy you would like your gift certificate sent to and Congrats!!

Thanks to the Random Number Generator for its services.


There's a first time for everything and this just happens to be the week. I have been tagged by She Knits She Rants!

Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here goes...

1. I can't start the day without 2 cups of coffee(minimum), I usually drink 4-5 cups by lunch.

2. I can watch Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Green Mile and the Color Purple over and over again, drives hubby crazy, lol. I guess that's why I only own The Green Mile courtesy of hubby, the only one he can sit thru.

3. I can't swim.

4. I am scared of flying(and heights) and have only left Alberta twice, once when I was around 7 and again in my mid 20's for a day trip to Vancouver to move my sister.

5. I'm a shopaholic, but I don't buy useless stuff. Sock yarn all the way baby!

6. I love milk chocolate and usually have a piece of a bar(or whole bar) every day.

7. I'm an online gamer geek(World of Warcraft). When I don't talk about knitting that's when I'm in hardcore gamer mode playing my level 70 Female Night Elf Hunter.

I tag...

Lisa
Marisol
Robyn
Tanya
Michelle
Melinda
Elizabeth

Knitting update tomorrow, lots has been done!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizardknits said...

Sorry Tammy, I just don't do these things!

5:32 p.m.  
Blogger Secret Knitter 2007 said...

I love the movie Fried Green Tomatoes too!

I feel really bad...haven't gotten your next package out to you yet. I've got the stuff, just need to package it up and send it off. I'm hoping to do that this weekend though so you should get it next week.

7:25 p.m.  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for the Hogwarts Show and Tell! My husband wants some Hogwart socks, too.

5 House Points to SLYTHERIN!

2:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home