Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mail Call!



Don't you wish your Secret Pal was as great as mine, lookie what the mail man brought while I was at school with Justice today. My "Secret Knitter" pal who so rocks sent me a memo pad & pen set, matching note cards, a wire butterfly magnet(not sure if she made it but it is so awesome), a lamb in a flower, hubby thought it was a car seat, lol, some yummy swedish berries, Canadian chocolate coins and a Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar, mmmmm, yummy treats and last but not least Cookie's Flicker Sock pattern and 2 skeins of Louet Gems "Carribbean Blue". My pal must be a mind reader because my last purchase at Sweet Sheep had the pattern and yarn in my cart but with the over spending on the Yarn Pirate and other fibery goodness something had to go. I am so happy, hubby even commented my pal had great taste and is doing an awesome job on the spoilage. The Canadian coins were an awesome touch, we were just reminiscing about our wedding the other day and we had used the coins as part of our wedding favors. Thanks so much Secret Knitter, the package is the best!

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Knitter 2007 said...

So glad you enjoyed the package! I'm also glad you received it in May, lol. I checked the tracking number on the Canada Post website so I knew when you got it. I've just sent you an email as well, so that's all I'll post here for now. Can't wait to see how your socks turn out!

7:46 p.m.  
Blogger Marisol said...

Wow that is a really sweet package! Lucky, lucky girl! I have not ventured so well this go around...

4:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home