Friday, June 08, 2007

Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap

Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap Questionnaire

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Oregon, so I can see Blue Moon Fiber Arts and hubby can go check out the local breweries.

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
USA, to go to all the fiber festivals and check out Las Vegas!

3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
No

4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
No

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
That would have to be the road trip to British Columbia when I was a kid. It was my first time leaving Alberta.

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. Yes, it was a great way to explore Lethbridge/Alberta and take a mini vacation.

7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
Yes, love them all.

8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
Wool

9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
Acrylic or novelty/ribbon yarn

10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
Socks, socks and more socks!

11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
Socks if I was to go on vacation.

12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
Sewing/quilting

13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
Mohair makes me itchy, treat wise, not a thing :)

14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
Purple is the all time favorite but I love them all except mustard yellow.

15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
Sweet

16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
I'm a big milk chocolate fan(with or without fruit/nuts), coffee fanatic and love all types of wool, especially sock yarns.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bubblesknits said...

I would love to visit Blue Moon Fiber Arts too! Although, there's no telling how much money I'd spend if I got to see all that yarn in person. Ugh. My credit card is shivering at the thought! LOL

11:35 p.m.  
Blogger Shelley said...

Tammy, just wanted to touch base with you. I see you're not a hostess for this SP. Nothing much seems to be going on with the SP10 blog and I don't see a SP11 blog being set up. Do you know what's going on? Shoot me an email if you've got a second.
Thanks, Shelley
sgolardATyahooDOTcom

11:36 a.m.  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I would like to visit BLUE MOON FIBERS, too! And, hopefully, this year I will make it into the Socks That Rock club.

10:23 a.m.  
Blogger Shelley said...

Tammy .... you're being tagged for a birthday meme. Details are on my blog.

4:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home