Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sockapalooza Socks have arrived!






My Sockapalooza socks have arrived all the way from North Carolina. Thank You to Roberto for the awesome package and most gorgeous socks one could ask for. Take a look, perfect fit and they are extremely soft on my rough feet. I also received some other great goodies, a ball of Step for myself to knit with,yummy chocolate, coffee cup, notecards, postcards all with the beautiful scenery North Carolina has to offer and an "Our State North Carolina" magazine. The little guys and myself had a great time reading through it this afternoon and it is one of the first places we would love to see when we get a chance to visit the U.S.A.

Thanks so much Roberto for the wonderful gifts, this was a great first Sockapalooza for me!


I'll be updating my sidebar tomorrow. Time for bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bubblesknits said...

Pretty socks! :-)

7:59 p.m.  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hey I guess you haven't had a chance to check back but my daughter picked your entry for the the winner of the Ravelry invite. Check out my blog and email me to get the info. Congratulations!

10:44 a.m.  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Awesome Sockapalooza package, and love the socks!

My pal emailed me last week that he/she mailed my package (he/she had been on vacation), and I'm hoping to get it tomorrow before I leave for Korea. I leave on Wednesday, but will be gone before the mail arrives that day...so I'm reallllllllyyyyyy hoping that I get the package tomorrow! Otherwise I'll have to wait for it to be mailed to me over in Korea...

7:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home