Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hogwart Sock Swap 2 Q&A Contest
To earn Slytherin points I am answering a few questions to let my partner know a bit more about me.Hogwart Sock Swap 2 Q&A Contest


What type of pet do you choose as your companion at Hogwarts? I would like an owl, you never know when you need to send a message to someone.

While shopping in Hogsmeade you stop by Honeydukes for some sweets. What treats do you purchase for yourself? Chocolate Frogs, I love chocolate!

A potion you are preparing needs an ingredient available only at muggle shops. You don't want to stand out in your wizards robes, so you resort to traditional muggle clothing. Describe your outfit in detail. A black t-shirt, jean capris a pair of brightly colored handknit socks and sneakers.

What is your favorite subject to study at Hogwarts and why? Defense against the Dark Arts! I like being in the thick of things, being an Auror would be up my alley. Likewise, what subject is your least favorite and why? Divination - not really interested in reading tea leaves.

Back to the potion you were shopping for ingredients for, what type of potion are you making, what color is it, what are the ingredients, and precisely what does the potion do? A Relaxation potion. I would need one vanilla bean, lavender, a half cup of fire whisky and mix with the feather of a dove. The potion is turns purple once mixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home