Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dyeing to Knit

...sit and knit is all I've wanted to do all week. I got alot of dyeing done this past week and low and behold what arrives Friday but more yarn, cones upon cones of beautiful yarn wanting color. I also received a bunch more dyes now all I am waiting for is my new skein winder to get here.

Besides dyeing I've been taking care of 2 sick kids(colds), never fails when you have something to do, hehe. Little guys are much better now that they have passed their germs onto myself and I am doing my best to get over this as quick as possible. Crap I'm grateful the runny nose only lasted one day.

I received my Harvest Sock Swap partner and she has such a great taste in yarns and is turning out to be a very bad influence on me ;). She got to chatting about Woolmeise, it just so happened their website is down till tomorrow and there was none to be had at the Loopy Ewe. She did have other favs, Smooshy, Shi Bui and Yarntini so what do I do, buy a bunch of stuff from both the Loopy Ewe and The Sweet Sheep. I can't recall if I ordered some Yarntini but I do have Smooshy and Shi Bui coming my way, hehe. I will be sure to keep my eye out for some Woolmeise.

I also just sent an email off to sign up for the Knitters' Coffee Swap Three, sign ups just opened and there are only 150 spots so act fast. I volunteered to be an Angel for Sockapalooza 3 as well. The gal I'm knitting for enjoys the same colors of yarns I do, now for the tough stuff, choosing something from the stash or maybe what I've got coming. You know I can almost open a sock yarn only store with what I've got and I'm kinda thinking it is getting out of hand. Enough of the silly talk, anyone know of any sock yarn sales on right now :)

I've got a ton of pics to post and really need to get a decent camera again instead of trying to get Jordan's all the time. Maybe if hubby is reading this post, please dear, can I get a camera for Christmas?

Time for bed, happy knitting!

3 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Tammy - Did you receive your swap package for Hogwarts yet? It was mailed one week ago. Thanks.

4:43 a.m.  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Betty,

Haven't received anything as of yet but with it coming from the States it may take a few extra days if it gets stuck in customs. Those guys love yarn :) It is very early here so I just may get it today.

Have a good one, Tammy

7:17 a.m.  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Just to let you know my blogaversary contest ends tomorrow, all you have to do is be the 2121st commenter on my blog! My blogaversary is tomorrow, Oct 21st!! Stop by and leave some comments - Miss ya!

5:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home