Sunday, November 18, 2007

More Yarn, Swaps and stuff



I was able to get 9 new colorways listed on etsy today, 2 are already gone too. Woot! Here's a teaser of what I dyed up last week, we have Chrome, Night Storm, Chocolate Berries, Neopolitan, Nymph, Voldemort, Tonks, Imp, Satyr and Aluminum.




On the swap front I sent out my Knitter's Coffee Swap 3 package so she should have it in about a week or so. My Hogwarts Sock pal received her package, well that is what Canada Post has down for their tracking info. Here's a shot of the Gryffindor socks I sent. I used Louet Gems sport after having a downhill battle with the fingering weight and loosing I switched and wow did they turn out great if I do say so myself.




I also have turned the heel on my Harvest socks and those babies will be going out in the mail by Friday along with some other goodies. I joined up for the Sock it to me Twice swap. I have my pal and already started shopping for her first thing this morning, hehe.

On the home front everyone is doing pretty good. Both little guys caught a cold/sniffles this week but I think it is partially from their flu shot they received on Wednesday. Hubby is now back on nights, what a relief. This means for the next 2 weeks I don't have to worry about running him back and forth to work. Yes, we only have one vehicle. For us it really wasn't an issue till we moved to the other side of town and now with the job change a few months back it means a heck of alot more travelling.

Well, I am pretty bagged. It has been a long week of Dr. appointments and stuff. Tomorrow the kids are in school and I've got the house to clean as well as list some clearance sock yarn on etsy to make room for more cones that hopefully will arrive this week, fingers crossed. More new colorways are developing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Can you list that ball for me reserved? I'll buy it! :)

7:40 a.m.  
Blogger Celena said...

Wow ... those are awesome!

11:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home