Monday, October 29, 2007

Introducing....

My new Etsy Store.


Finally, after much hard work I finally have my little shop up and running. All the yarn has been re skeined, tagged and my first one sold. I couldn't believe it, yesterday after listing "Chaos" it sold in less than 5 minutes. This was the one I had a tough time parting with but have taken many pics and have started skeining up more yarn for the dye pot.

My store features a 2 ply Superwash Merino, Fingering Weight approximately 475 yards. I hope to have my sportweight in for the weekend or early next week along with some of my prototypes(at a ridiculously discounted price) I have kicking about.

Grand Opening Special- 20% off all sock yarns from now till the end of November.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bubblesknits said...

Wow! Those are all gorgeous! I can see why the Chaos sold so quickly. :-)

9:30 p.m.  
Blogger omly said...

Good luck with the new etsy shop!

This is a reminder of the fourth contest for the HSS2. Please e-mail celestina.quirell@gmail.com photos of your completed socks before you post them. Five points are given for each person who sends a photo, and she is going to be giving away a skein of sock yarn and some roving to the two randomly drawn winners.

11:23 a.m.  
Blogger KrisW said...

Congratulations on your etsy store, Tammy!!! I'll have to go take a look. :)
In August, you left a comment on my blog for the Pay It Forward Swap...and I'll be sending out my PIF swap gifts right after the Holidays, if not before... Please email me at bwisefamily@comcast.net with your mailing address. Thanks!

Knit On,
Kris in NH
knottyknitterkris.blogspot.com

4:42 a.m.  
Blogger Kathe said...

Hello! Can you send me your snail mail? Thanks!

10:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home