Tuesday, December 18, 2007

From the sick bed

Well, I spent all of last week bedridden. First time that has happened in many years, I'm the kinda gal that just sucks it up and keeps on going especially at Christmas time.

This week I had no choice but to get out of bed and get shit done. All the presents for the kids were bought a few weeks back but I still needed groceries, more wrap/tags and to go back to the Doctor and see the Dentist. Well Dr's appointment was cancelled because I forgot a field trip that was scheduled. This week and had to go to the dentist because I chipped a tooth and with the luck I've been running with lately it got infected, Yuck. I suffered all weekend in major pain and got in on today before I had to pick the kids up for lunch and because of the infection I can't get anything done to it so I'm on antibiotics and pain killers. Thank you Tylenol 3 with codeine for making the week more bearable.

All I can sum the past 2.5 weeks up as is "F*ck, F*ck, F*ck". I am so behind on everything, my Christmas(fruitcake) hasn't been made and will be put off till after Christmas unfortunately. I love fruitcake, yummy.

I also haven't received my yarn for dyeing which was shipped over 2 weeks ago so I am really pissed. I was planning a huge boxing day sale with over 60 skeins of yarn up for sale but that won't be happening. F*ck you Canada Post for your crappy holiday service *shakes fist*. To boot the yarn has been shipped by Xpresspost and is sitting who knows were. So, alternate plan is if I get the yarn by Christmas eve I will be dyeing on Boxing day to the 28th to get it all done and having a New Years Day special, fingers crossed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamonamon said...

Uck! That sounds terrible -- I hope you feel better soon! I chipped one of my wisdom teeth a couple weeks ago & I am PRAYING it doesn't cause me too much pain before I find a dentist...

7:06 p.m.  
Blogger Secret Pal said...

I hope you feel better soon! There's a package on it's way, hopefully it gets there soon.

1:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home