Thursday, September 29, 2005

More Yarn, YIPEEEE!!!!!!!

Bloggers playing nice now so here's some pics I promised.

This is the yarn I picked up at the LYS on Saturday.


This is from Knitpicks, soft, mmmmm. I picked up 5 skeins of Jewels Shadow for something lacy, Alpaca Cloud in Stream and Autumn for scarves and some Paint your own lace merino wool.


This is my major sock stash enhancement from Aunt Margaret.



I received my Knitpixie order today and wow, first time feeling how soft the Lorna's Laces sock yarn is. I bought a couple of skeins of the Girly Stripes, purple/pink, gorgeous yarn and some stuff for my Secret Pal, sorry no pics don't want to give my identity away to soon. I've already sent out the first package and have the second ready to go for the middle of October and just working on the last package. Yes, I know I'm a little anal about these things but I just want to try to stay ahead of the game for this Christmas season and have all my eggs in one basket(I sure hope) and enjoy the season this year. Last year on Christmas Eve we had my sister(no biggy)and hubby's parents(first time they have spent Xmas with us) and there I was sewing our stockings I had embroidered(by hand) and had to finish putting them together. This year I am hoping will be different, I want most of my projects done for the end of November and maybe just do some socks(if I ever finish this first pair ;-) or dishclothes or maybe my afghan.

Back to the socks and CSI is just starting, I'll post pics of the socks tomorrow. I'm finally getting the hang of it, you know it might help if I actually followed a pattern. As if I'd go the easy route. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home