Monday, September 12, 2005

Elann News Sept. 2005

I got the Elann News for September in the mail today with some attached yarn samples of their new stuff and I'm in love.. The Laines Du Nord Korall Fancy which is 40% starting Sept. 27 is sooooo soft. It is 100% Shrink Resistant Merino Wool and gorgeous colors. The Peruvian Collection Cuzco at 67% off is 100% brushed alpaca, I have never felt alpaca before and wow, I'm thinking a wrap of some sort. The colors are awesome too. Also in the flyer was the Gjestal Naturgarn No.1 100% Wool (authentic Norwegian lopi)and I'm thinking cable scarf and matching hat. Mmmmmmm alpaca...... Have to feed the stash.

Can't wait to get my SP6 pal... I wonder what she likes, is it Alpaca, mmmm alpaca.

Still on the needles are the afghan for myself and I've actually made some progress. It just may be done for Christmas. The shawl got only 10 rows done today, I did manage to crochet a couple bookmarks for the dishcloth exchange I'm in. Just wanted to add a little something extra to go with the card and dishcloth. Only 4 more to go for bookmarks.

Off the needles or should I say frogged are my socks, 1st attempt and they suck so I frogged them and will start over. I'm not giving up on them, I still have my Opal sock yarn I bought last month and more sock yarn coming from my Aunt Margaret. She's sending some Patons Kroy in exchange for some wool I bought off of ebay.

Well, might as well go plug away on those bookmarks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home