Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Finished Dishclothes and Purchased more Yarn!!!


Well after a hectic week and weekend I finally finished the last dishcloth for the exchange due in November. All I have to do is make up some tags for them and mail them out. I wanted all of them to be different, plus it gave me a chance to try out some new stitches and get some practice with reading different patterns and they all turned out well. I made a teacup, dog, hearts, butterflies, little houses and a feather and fan dishcloths and all were free patterns I found on the net.

I received some sock yarn last week from funknits and haven't even completed my first sock yet. I just love all the colors and I'm itching to knit with the handpainted yarn to see how the coloring is going to look. A perfect beginning for my sock yarn stash. Here is a pic of it.

I'm off to work on those socks, maybe even finish the pair this week and get some more minis painted this week too. I did manage to get 3 done last week, will post some picks of those when I get a better camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home